Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Website Ideas

11th September 2008:
Regarding the website i want to make the interface simple as possible. I was thinking about using a layout that incorporates the style of the "Nakagin Capsule Tower", which means i'll be using basic shapes like squares and circle outlines to create my visual boxes of images and information.

My introduction page will be of solely the model and information about myself and the architect behind the work, i won't be going into depth about Kisho Kurokawa.

14th September 2008:
I was thinking that the navigation buttons will be apart of the background image, though the capsules will be different colour, as the viewer hovers their mouse over the capsule, a stick figure will appear showing the view what page they will be entering.

No comments: